Monday, May 4, 2009

A Full Weekend of Nothing

Have you ever had a weekend that felt like you didn't accomplish ANYTHING? Until you think back over that time and realize, "Hey I got a lot done...it just didn't feel like it." Well that was this last weekend for me.

I really didn't feel productive at all...but
  • I colored my hair (getting rid of 2 inch roots! Finally!)
  • did oodles of laundry,
  • got some studying in,
  • reorganized the kitchen drawers,
  • played Yatzee with Ethan,
  • took Ethan to my parents house so he could go with Popop to get his first bike
  • caught up on shows that I force my parents DVR to record
  • did yoga
  • read the Flat Belly Diet book (which my aunt, cousin and I are embarking on starting this week)
  • Planned my cousin's bridal shower and bachelorette par-tay
  • and nursed Ethan's foot after he stepped on a tiny shard of glass

So that's quite a bit of stuff...and now it's Monday and I just don't really know what to do with my time! That never happens.

1 comment:

  1. hows the flat belly diet going. i wanna try it but i wanna see if it actually works.

    ReplyDelete