Monday, May 25, 2009

Interview with Ethan

I've been seeing lots of mommybloggers doing this with their 3-5 year olds, and I thought it'd be fun to do with Ethan...I don't think he really thought it was fun. But he got over it. I might do this in 6 months or a year, just to see how his answers change. He'll love that, I'm sure.

Okay, ready for some questions? Here goes.

What is something I always say to you? "I don’t know. What. Umm…can you please choose??"

What makes me happy? "Umm I don’t know…when I wash my hands."

What makes me sad? "Not washing my hands"

How do I make you laugh? "When you be silly"

What do you think I was like as a child? "Ummm I don’t know. You should pick."

How old am I? "mmmm…..six?! Six years old? No? 21?" "26?" "27?" (at this point I think he has decided I've lost my mind)

How tall am I? "1234567689…." (I don't think he understood the quesiton...)

What is my favorite thing to do? "Do homework!" (my favorite? Not so much)

What do I do when you’re not around? "Look for me"

If I become famous, what will it be for? “I don’t know. Can you tell me please?"

What am I really good at? "Ummm…playing hide and seek"

What am I not really good at? "games" (so not true! I rock at games!)

What is my job? "Ummm…at the dentist"

What is my favorite food? "Soup and.... soup" (He is laughing hysterically at this answer. He cracks himself up!)

What makes you proud of me? "Um. I. don’t. know."

What makes me proud of you? "Um. I don’t. know."

What do you and I do together? "Snuggle and be cool and play outside." (That RIGHT we 'be cool')

How are we the same? "Mmmm because we have the same face and eyeballs." (too true)

How are you and I different? "Because we don’t have the same body" (also true...this kid's good)

How do you know that I love you? "Mmmm….when you hug me"

What is one thing you wish you could change about me? "Be the same tall as you." (huh?)

What do you wish you could go and do with me? "Be calm and be nice."

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment